The following terms and conditions govern all use of Kinderpan contents, services and products available at or through the application. The Application is owned and operated by Fantamstick, Ltd. (ÅgFantamstickÅh). The Application is offered subject to acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on this page by Fantamstick (collectively, the "Agreement")
Overview of the Service
Kinderpan will enable customers to transmit, record and see messages between family members and have access to game contents. The service may not be available according to the type, model or OS version of the smartphones or tablet devices.
Fantamstick retains the right to add links and banners of third-party programs within the service.
When customers wish to use the service, said customers shall register for the service according to the company's prescribed method. The company shall provide registered customers with a Login ID and password.
Fantamstick retains the right to decline the registration of customers who have presented false registrations information, user who have been banned in the past, and users deemed unfit for any other reason.
Customers are responsible for keeping IDs and passwords safe.
Purpose and Use Pertaining to the Collection of Personal Information
CustomersÅf personal information gathered by Kinderpan will be stored and used in accordance with our privacy policies. Fantamstick will use this information for analytics and other purposes without disclosing personal information to third parties.
Use of the Network
Customers are responsible for preparing all devices and/or software for network transmission required to use Kinderpan. Customers must also have a provider or network.
Use of Uploaded Information
Customers may only upload copyright material or intellectual property that they own or have permission to upload.
Fantamstick retains the right to monitor all uploaded information, and customers cannot claim rights to any information they upload.
Fantamstick retains the right to modify uploaded information in accordance with system functionality.
Fantamstick will earn the right to use all uploaded information related to television broadcasts, published material and web contents.
If disclosure or provision of said information is requested by courts, prosecutors, law enforcement agencies, or other public bodies, the company may comply without customer consent.
The customer acknowledges the fact that if they do not access Kinderpan for a 6 month period, Fantamstick has the right to delete all information. Once deleted, Fantamstick is under no obligation to restore the information.
Fantamstick cannot be held responsibility for information uploaded by customers that violates copyrights. In such cases, the customer must resolve all problems without the assistance of Fantamstick.
The Use of Kinderpan Contents
With the exception of uploaded information, the copyrights for all information and designs the property of Fantamstick. The customer must not copy, publish, share, give, translate or create new formats of contents without the consent of Fantamstick. Fantamstick does not guarantee or assume responsibility for the correctness of the information available on Kinderpan.
The Posting of Prohibited Contents
The provision of the following types of information by the customer through the service is forbidden. If provided information is deemed to fall under any of the following by the company, it may be deleted or altered without notice.
1) Information violating Fantamstick or third-person secrets, wealth, privacy or honor. Any acts that present a loss of trust.
2) Information that harms, threatens or discriminates against Fantamstick or third-persons.
3) Information violating Fantamstick or third-person copyrights and/or intellectual property.
4) The act of distributing KinderpanÅfs contents without consent.
5) Information that the company deems may include illegal drug use, weapons manufacturing, such as firearms, guns or explosives, the offering of prostitution or child pornography, forgery of official documents, or affirmation, promotion or the attempt to promote crimes, such as murder, assault, fraud or robbery.
6) Information promoting, or that the company deems promotes, endless money chain (pyramiding), paid-to-surf or multi-level marketing schemes (MLM, including monetary schemes.)
7) Information including any expressions with a political, religious or business purpose.
8) Acts that involve the receipt of money under the name of fund raising, fund campaigns, donations, monetary offerings or any other name, and acts carried out for the purpose of raising capital.
9) Accessing the Kinderpan system without authority.
10) Accessing the Kinderpan system for the purpose of transmitting unauthorized programs.
11) Copying or translating for distribution purposes that have not been acknowledged by Fantamstick.
12) Deleting or modifying copyright material.
13) Changing or delete third-person information without consent.
14) Gathering customersÅf personal information without consent and contacting them outside of Kinderpan.
15) Any violation of rights within Kinderpan.
16) Information including any expressions, contents or links to adult or dating related sites.
17) Any other information deemed illegal or inappropriate by the company.
Dealing with Violations
Fantamstick retains the right to act upon any or all of the actions listed below in the event of violations. Also, the acts listed below shall not interfere with any processes required to take the violations under law.
1) Warning customers.
2) Deleting uploaded information.
3) Banning users from Kinderpan.
5) Compensation for damages.
Terminating Kinderpan Accounts
The Customer may terminate their existing Kinderpan Account at any time.
Fantamstick may terminate customersÅf accounts without prior notice if they fall into the following categories:
2) Fantamstick having discovered that the customer has been previously banned.
3) Information that the company deems may include illegal drug use, weapons manufacturing, such as firearms, guns or explosives, the offering of prostitution or child pornography, forgery of official documents, or affirmation, promotion or the attempt to promote crimes, such as murder, assault, fraud or robbery.
4) Other reasons that Fantamstick deems to be disrupting the service.
Fantamstick retains the right to contact the customer and confirm their liability. In the event of customers not responding or their credentials being deemed insufficient, Fantamstick retains the right to withdraw said customerÅfs usage of Kinderpan in part or in total.
Suspension of the Service
Fantamstick retains the right to suspend the service for maintenance, updates and when the provider or server company has suspended operations. During times of suspension, Fantamstick will notify customers through their website, unless this is impossible owing to emergencies.
Revision of the Service
Termination of the Service
Fantamstick retains the right to terminate the service in part and in total when deemed necessary. Fantamstick cannot be held responsibility for damages caused by the termination. IN the event of the service being terminated, Fantamstick retains the rights to delete all registered information and uploads.
Explanations pertaining to all paid services shall be posted on the Kinderpan website.
Fantamstick retains the right to amend fees and payment methods.
Customers are obliged to pay all sums in accordance with the methods of payment laid down by Fantamstick.
Fantamstick is under no obligation to refund payments once they have been paid.
Limitation of Liability
1) Fantamstick does not guarantee the liability of the service. If the service is violated in any way, information pertaining to this will be posted on the website and Fantamstick will do itÅfs best to fix the problem.
2) Fantamstick is under no obligation to share technical support, maintenance information and functional updates upon request from the customer.
3) Fantamstick cannot be held responsible for damages caused by updates.
4) Fantamstick cannot be held responsible for transactions of payment between the customer and the transaction company.
5) Fantamstick cannot be held responsible for damages unless it is proved that the company intentionally made a serious error.
6) Fantamstick cannot be held responsible for disputes between the customer and third-persons due to usage of Kinderpan.
Revisions of the Service
Superiority of Japanese Version
Applicable Law / Court of Jurisdiction
October 1st 2012 Established